The Best Hyaluronic Acid Serums for Every Skin Type – If you have dry skin or are worried about your skin losing it’s firmness due to age or some external factor–you’re on the right track by landing on this page.
One of the causes of these issues is the diminished ability of your skin to retain moisture.
To reverse this and bring back your skin’s natural ability to retain water, re-intoducing the key molecule that makes it happen–hyaluronic acid.
To do this, you’d think you’d have to go under the knife or spend thousands of dollars on ridiculously expensive products but that’s not the case at all nowadays.
If you understand what you’re looking to address, what the procedures are, and what ingredients you need; you can certainly find a solution among the hundred of products that are out there.
Video: What is Hyaluronic Acid? by Clinical Director Lovely C. Laban GNP-C
What is Hyaluronic Acid?
Hyaluronic acid is extensively used in skincare because of its extraordinary ability to retain moisture and restore elasticity to the skin. It holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water.
It is one of the key ingredients in most cosmetic surgeries like commercial dermal filler injections and lip augmentations e.g. Restylane®, Hylaform®, and Juvederm®.
Hyaluronic acid in serums and creams have been proven to
- reduce wrinkles
- provide relief for extremely dry skin like eczema
- fortify sensitive skin
- and plump maturing or aging skin
Hyaluronic acid is also present in a number of sunscreens because it is also capable of protecting the skin against UV radiation.
Below are the best hyaluronic acid products in the market today based on specifications, consumer reviews, and cost-effectiveness.
- 1 Editor’s Choice: The Best Hyaluronic Acid Serums
- 2 Editor’s Choice: The Best Hyaluronic Acid Serums with Complementary Ingredients (Vitamin C, Peptides, etc.)
- 2.1 Xfacio Labs Pro Organic and All-Natural Hyaluronic Acid Serum
- 2.2 Raw Biology Organic Liquid Facelift with Vitamin C Serum, Retinol and Hyaluronic Acid for Skin
- 2.3 YEOUTH Hyaluronic Acid Plus Vitamin C & Tripeptide-31
- 2.4 Vernal Skincare - Hyaluronic Acid Serum With Vitamins C, A, D & E. Net Wt 2.0 oz/50ml
- 2.5 Adeline - Hyaluronic Acid Serum With Vitamin C & Retinol And Vitamin E - 1.7oz Airless Pump Bottle
- 2.6 Zen Power Serum, 10% Vitamin C, 20% Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen Includes Matrixyl, COQ10 & more. 1 oz. Organic All-in-One.
- 3 Editor’s Choice: The Best Anti-Aging Sets with Hyaluronic Acid
- 3.1 Beauty & Truth Fresh Face Bundle - Erase Repair HA, Renewing Serum CE & Illuminating Scrub
- 3.2 RxGenesys 5 Piece Stem Cell Anti Aging Beauty System with Hyaluronic Acid by RxGenesys Stem Cell Skin Care
- 3.3 I Max Daily Basic Skin Care Set of Face Cleanser, Stem Cell Serum, Hyaluronic Acid Cream and Anhydrous Retinol Serum best to Rejuvenate, Moisturize, Soothe Regular, Dry and Sensitive Skin
- 3.4 Cleanse | Correct | Resurface | Moisturize | Masque - Cosmetic Skin Solutions 5 Combo Pack
- 3.5 Resources:
Editor’s Choice: The Best Hyaluronic Acid Serums
If you have concerns about skin sensitivity or acne-prone skin, it’s best to buy products with basic formulations, i.e. no additional vitamins or minerals mixed in.
This way, you reduce the chances of irritation or get any other ingredients that may trigger acne.
If you also prefer layering your skincare, buying a product for one specific purpose ensures that you get its full potency and that you can customize your regime according to your needs and wants.
Editor’s Choice: The Best Hyaluronic Acid Serums with Complementary Ingredients (Vitamin C, Peptides, etc.)
If you’re always on the go and would like a holy grail hyaluronic acid product that combines a ton of benefits in a bottle, go with formulations that are suited for your skin type and has ingredients that can address your skin concerns.
The below products are primarily focused on hyaluronic acid so it’s main job is to erase fine lines, plump and firm the skin, and minimize pores.
Other complementary ingredients however, are added to give your skin a boost in areas where you need them.
Editor’s Choice: The Best Anti-Aging Sets with Hyaluronic Acid
If you’re looking to achieve the full efficacy of hyaluronic acid from a brand, getting complementary products is the way to go.
Getting a complete set gives you an easy and proven system to follow without worrying about ingredients counterbalancing each other.
Below are the some of the highest rated hyaluronic acid sets in the market today.
Fda.gov. (2016). Soft Tissue Fillers Approved by the Center for Devices and Radiological Health.
Juvederm.com. (2016). Collection of Dermal Fillers | JUVÉDERM®.
Drugs.com. (2016). Restylane: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects – Drugs.com.
Fda.gov. (2016). HYLAFORM – INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE – USA
Pavicic T, e. (2016). Efficacy of cream-based novel formulations of hyaluronic acid of different molecular weights in anti-wrinkle treatment. – PubMed – NCBI.
Papakonstantinou, E., Roth, M. and Karakiulakis, G. (2012). Hyaluronic acid: A key molecule in skin aging. Dermato-Endocrinology, 4(3), pp.253-258.
Dermatology Times. (2016). Skin barrier benefits of sunflower seed oil.
The Huffington Post. (2013). What It Takes To Wake Up Gorgeous Like Miranda Kerr.